среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

apartment savoy




I still have two final exams to take before I could actually acknowledge my first college semesterapos;s conclusion. But considering that formal classes have already ended last October 7, I guess itapos;s safe to say that the first semester for AY 2008 - 2009 has already concluded. Spanning a total of three months, my first semester as a college student was interesting. There might have been buckets of regrets and a handful of accomplishments along the way but Iapos;m ready for another challenge next sem.

I must admit that my performance during the previous semester was more or less mediocre. Well, compared to my past performances during highschool, that is. I have already seen my grades in the two subjects in which I performed quite poorly: Social Science I and Math I. Iapos;d have to thank the Lord for letting me pass these subjects which I took for granted. I have already seen my final grade in SocSci I, though I am not sure of my class card grade yet. Nevertheless, I passed and thatapos;s what matters. In Math I, I got a final grade of 2.75, something which I have expected during the semesterapos;s last half.

Observing that I have passed both subjects which were threats for my GWA (General Weighted Average), it is safe to say that I passed all my subjects. I know itapos;s too early for me to celebrate but hey, I have gotten rid of two thorns in my head right now. I know for a fact that I performed well in Communication I so as with History I and maybe Natural Science I as well.

I would be taking my first major subject next semester, Political Science 11. A month ago, I learned from my blockmate, Cleve Arguelles, that our previous NSTP professor, Sir Jalton Taguibao (bassist of the OPM band, Sugarfree) would also be our professor in our major. Besides the fact that Iapos;ll be having a good teacher like him again for the next sem, Iapos;m looking forward to taking PolSci 11 with him as our professor because I have been hearing alleged rumors that he gives high marks. Hahaha. Talk about "easy way out".

I will be taking my final exam in NatSci I tomorrow morning. Despite that, I still resorted into writing an online journal entry. Hahaha. The truth is, I havenapos;t even browsed my textbook, modules or even my notes regarding my past lessons in Physics and Chemistry. Itapos;s not that Iapos;m complacent about my grades, I just came to realize how good I am in terms of "cramming". Hahaha. I might sound funny right now but Iapos;m not kidding. I remember things better when I review them a few hours beforehand. By the way, I will be seeing my Physic and Chem grades an hour before the exam starts. I hope Iapos;d get a satisfactory mark. *crosses fingers*
apartment savoy, apartment savannah, apartment saskatoon, apartment sarnia.



Комментариев нет: