пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cheap diego lodging san




Iapos;m not in a good mood, and Iapos;m not sure why.

I went to that catering class which *I was told* was at 9. Turns out it was actually at 10. So I was awake for no reason. But my boss let me clock in and hang out, which was great.

The class was exhaustingly boring. I didnapos;t learn a single thing that wasnapos;t common knowledge. Mac Grill is kind of retarded with how official they are. But on the other hand, having worked there will give me all sorts of experience for if I need a part time job ever again. Which I really might.

Technically, we have to sell our catering abilities, so Iapos;m allowed to write on my resume that I have marketing and sales experience. THAT is how ~official~ this was. LOL.

I tried the Tapenade Trio for the first time today. HOLY SHIT GUYS if you ever go to Mac Grill, order that as your entree. I have been missing out.

So I ended up missing all my classes instead of just one. Maybe the reason I feel bad/sad is because Iapos;m really really really really really tired now and I missed class, so I feel guilty.

I got an essay outline back and it got mixed reviews. This troubles me - I canapos;t at all tell if Iapos;m on a good lead or not. But office hours are when Iapos;m at work. :S
cheap diego lodging san, cheap diego motel san, cheap diego mover san, cheap diego paris hotel san.



Комментариев нет: