воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

designer formal gown




I am all sorts of confused, who knows anymore when it comes to me. First off, I have a mini crush on a guy. YES�guy. Wth is wrong with me?��I�know, im so adament on being lesbian that feel like i am betraying someone or something on it. But to be honest, everytime i do this (�like a guy) i get to the point where we kiss, and its like... Flat line, dead. No fireworks, just tongues touching.

Well he shares his name with my first love, awkard isnapos;t it?�Even thier last names are similar. Oh well, i know this will come and go just like the rest.


---------


My nonno past, on September 12th to be exact. And� admist the Ike dilemma. And on September 13th Mark Anthony Passed away... I lost my virginity to him. Not a good month at all, and i still cry for them both.

--------

Jessica Jones texted me and called me last night, i had a two month quick i love you kind of fling with her around this time last year, i answered only her text. She is bad news. Im proud i didnt answer.

---------

I am always dreaming of new york. One day i hope i will live there.

-------
....

more later.

code georgia video, designer formal gown, designer formal gowns, designer formal shirts, designer formal shoes.



Комментариев нет: